I’m so excited about my April 4th, 2019, presentation at Sentara VB General Hospital! I will share Harvard Medical School concepts as well as material from my training and 21 years as a holistic practitioner and life coach to help you create more happiness, peace and resilience!
Lecture and Discussion Includes:
- What power does your mind have?
- How do you deal with negative thoughts?
- Why is it important to let go of what others think?
- How does the way you start your day affect your life?
- How can you create more happiness in your life?
- How does focus on discontentment keep you there?
- How do you free yourself of toxic thinking (negative loop tapes in your mind)?
- What three important things do people need for a meaningful life?
The seminar includes handouts, food and drink, and opportunity to win a door prize!
If you haven’t signed up, there’s still time to register. Click Here to Register